Hellbastard - The Need To Kill CD
Hellbastard - Discography CD
Panzerbastard shirt
Ripping Corpse - Dreaming With the Dead CD
Solstice - Solstice CD
Bushido Blade - PSone
Vagrant Story - PSone

Holy shit :lol:

Vagrant Story is on the PSN Store for $6. Always heard great things about that game, your thoughts?

PSone is the Machine. That thing beats the shit out of the PS2, except for wipeout fusion, that game was amazing. Other than that I would rather a PSone and loads of games for it. (The controllers without analouge sticks were annoying.)

Also have you played Hogs Of War? That was great too, thats PSone aswell.

An Iron Maiden tour shirt.

$40 was absolutely fucking ridiculous, but still, I bought one. Not even the one I wanted either. Not even the SECOND one I wanted. :mad:

Coroner - Punishment for Decadence
Testament - Souls of Black
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus
Sodom - Persecution Mania
Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos

An Iron Maiden tour shirt.

$40 was absolutely fucking ridiculous, but still, I bought one. Not even the one I wanted either. Not even the SECOND one I wanted. :mad:

$40 is obscene. Iron Maiden should be ashamed. A decade ago I went and saw Megadeth and Iced Earth. Both bands were selling t-shirts for $20 and Long sleeves were $40. At the time I thought that was a ripoff. Still have my Horror Show long sleeve and I occasionally wear it when it going to concerts in the fall/winter. Sorry to hear you didn't get the shirt you wanted.

$40 is obscene. Iron Maiden should be ashamed. A decade ago I went and saw Megadeth and Iced Earth. Both bands were selling t-shirts for $20 and Long sleeves were $40. At the time I thought that was a ripoff. Still have my Horror Show long sleeve and I occasionally wear it when it going to concerts in the fall/winter. Sorry to hear you didn't get the shirt you wanted.

Completely agreed. Total BS on Maiden's part. Even worse? The exclusive Florida ones, only on sale at the two Florida shows had small runs. They sold out three hours before we got there according to a dude in line.

Here's a link to what it looks like, since Google failed me :
http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-MAIDEN-TAM...052?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb4a68afc