Recent Purchases

Just ordered "In Their Darkened Shrines" by Nile and "Terrible Certainty" by Kreator because they were cheap-ish.

^ Terrible Certainty seriously is an ace. I listened to it again just a few weeks ago. One of the best albums done by Kreator if not one of the best Thrash albums..

recently:
The Sword - warp Riders

Yeah, I youtubed a few of the songs off that album and they kicked massive ass! :kickass:

And Warp Riders is a great album too!

never thought that i would say this, but....

i've bought a book Ö!

the book is written by my teacher Music Management and it describes how he managed a hip-hop orchestra and made the orchestra well-known in holland, with a €53,- marketing budget ( 46,64 for the brittish people in here, and $74,78 for the american people in here :lol: )

Amon Amarth-Surtur Rising
Grave Digger-The Clans are Still Marching
Belphegor-Blood Magick Necromance
Blackguard-Firefight

New Amon Amarth kicks ass. I was blasting it on the way from the record store. Wow! The best album of 2011 so far in my opinion. Best album they have released since Fate of Norns.

Well, I'd agree, but In War and Pieces came out this year too (for me at least :p ) So its kinda close between those two.

New Amon Amarth kicks ass. I was blasting it on the way from the record store. Wow! The best album of 2011 so far in my opinion. Best album they have released since Fate of Norns.

You prefer fate of Norns to Twilight of the Thunder God?
I've only got those 2 albums but I think the Thunder God beats the shit out those norns.

I must actually BUY that new album ^^

You prefer fate of Norns to Twilight of the Thunder God?
I've only got those 2 albums but I think the Thunder God beats the shit out those norns.

I must actually BUY that new album ^^

Absolutely. Twilight of the Thunder God is ok....nothing on the album really stands out for me. I can still remember the first time I heard The Pursuit of Vikings and Walkyries Ride from Fate of Norns; I was immediately entranced by their music. I love everything about that album...the riffs, lyrics...it is still one of my favorite albums.

After not getting on with the jackson and ESP being over priced for what ya get (They don't even include cases anymore!) I have ordered my new guitfiddle! I play teh Mehtulz on it:
vixen.jpg

Fags, pre-ordered a vinyl, few beers in the pub last night, a gym pass.

Next purchases will be vegan cream, flour, nice dark chocolate & soya mince. Making a fully vegan 3 course meal on Sunday. Preparation and aw that.

Astounding Wolf-Man Vol. 1
Avengers/Defenders War (Hardcover)
Infinity War (Paperback)
Iron Man : Iron Monger (Hardcover)
Incorruptible Vol. 1
Irredeemable Vol. 3
X-Men : Mutant Genesis (Hardcover)

Avengers #7 (Djurdevic Gatefold Variant)

A Hellbastard shirt, Hellbastard logo path and Hellbastard 'Ripper Crust' patch :D

Also got Panzerbastard's EPs but they were given to me by the band as a thanks for interviewing them/promoting them. Which was real fucking nice of them!