Devin Townsend Band - Accelerated Evolution

Batman : The Dark Knight Returns TPB
Batman : Year One TPB
Daytripper TPB
Frank Miller's Ronin TPB
Punisher MAX : Born HC
Ultimate Spider-Man HC Vol. 8

As you can probably tell, my paycheck was massive. :lol:

You motherfucker! I've been searching for that album for ages!

GET IT DAVE!! It wasn't very expensive but well I thought about getting Emerging from the Netherworlds too but it isn't getting close to that masterpiece.
I think they really should Re-Release that original album on Shark Records, criminal underrated band.
On a note, there's a pic in the booklet with Sepultura's Max Cavalera opening beer cans with em!

The Avengers Omnibus Vol. 1 (Kirby cover!)
The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol. 2 (Colan cover!)

:D

Also the Contain Us boxset by Devin Townsend. Found it for $56 and couldn't resist.

Today I was listening to Vektor's (insanely good) Black Future on the way to work and it suddenly dawned on me, not buying the album on vinyl when I had opportunity is one of the BIGGEST regrets of my life. I WILL own it one day, I'm sure... but now I'm probably going to have to pay an arm and a leg for it on eBay. Damn my stupidness!

GRADO headphone adapter.
£15 but its soooo much higher quality.

Grados are simply the finest headphones around. I have a pair of SR80s (which are currently out of action as they need rewiring) and they're the best. I'd never use any other brand now, the sound is absolutely stunning. :loco:

I must say I'm very jealous :p

I has some sennheiser HD 555s, they were £80 and I couldn't justify hundreds on headphones. I saw the new (new to me) HD800s the other day and they look mighty fine. I was tempted to ask for a go but it was a really expensive audio shop and thought I might be refused or lectured.
They had some RS1is in there too (with the nice wooden cups) and I would have liked to try them both out together but, dayum you can't half spend some money ^^

Oh yeah man, a pair of HD800s or RS1is would set you back a good 500-1000 pounds (not looked into exact prices 'cause I know I wouldn't be able to afford a pair regardless haha) BUT you can pick up a pair of SR80s (or another of the lower rage Grados) for 100 (or so) and they're well worth it.

Funny we started talking about this actually. Last night I went to see Cathedral straight from work and I had my headphones round my neck (just an average pair I replaced my Grados with) and I lost one of the ear protectors in the crowd... so now I'm in the market for a new pair 'cause they're going to end up becoming really uncomfortable otherwise.

I might have a look at the SR80s then. I didn't know they were that price range. Mine are looking like they might die soon, they have lasted a long time (nearly 2 years?) but I prefer them to be able to take a beating.