Recent Purchases

Green Lantern : Rise of the Manhunters (Game was $12, shipping was $8. WTF)
DC Universe Online (Actual disc copy!)

EDIT : So, funny story about DC Universe Online. The game is free-to-play, obviously meaning there is no monthly fee (If there was, I wouldn't play it), but the game itself is free as well. So why buy the disc? Because the game takes up 20GB on my HDD. I have no space left. Surely having the disc would decrease the install size right? Apparently not. Even with the disc, all 20GB needs to be installed. So why buy the disc? A month of Legendary membership? Pfffft. Pass. I cancelled that shit real fast after finding this information out.

Deus Ex : Human Revolution
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
Prince of Persia HD Collection

Gojira - Terra Incognita

Damn, that album was kinda hard to find. Even on the internet.

Nightwing #3,5,6,7

For some reason, #4 is hard to find. What the fuck. It's only four months old.

Captain America (Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo)
Thor (Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Combo)
Watchmen Director's Cut ( 3-disc Blu-Ray/DVD Combo)

Dynamic Forces Fantastic Four and Friends 50th Anniversary Starter Set

43 Fantastic Four (or related series) comics with 7 limited edition/variant covers? For $30? :lol: WHY THE FUCK NOT.

dtp_byathread_600.jpg

Signed too.

Scartch that. I got mine. :D It may not be signed, but it comes with a 7" Coast single, limited to 1000, with special artwork etched on the back.

I tried ordering some shirts and the unplugged cd off his website, but my card fucked up and now I'm screwed. :erk

EDIT : FIXED IT. FUCK YEAH. Got the Unplugged cd, a Ghost shirt, a Deconstruction shirt and a free Ziltoid flag!

I've heard a song or two off of it and loved it, but Amazon doesn't have any, so I thought I wouldn't be able to get one. I was wrong. Now I'm happy. :)

The Ultimates Ultimate Collection

Dan Swano - Moon Tower
Edge of Sanity - Crimson
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day/Funerals to Come EP