Recent Purchases

I read it when it first came out. It was a pretty cool read. Especially the parts about before all the Metallica and Megadeth stuff happened when he was just a kid.

Between The Buried and Me - The Parallax II: Future Sequence CD & T-Shirt

Kinda lame how you Aussie residents are getting the 'cleaner' version of the book. I read it before, and I could not understand how some of the band members are able to get away with the shit they did. Yeah, I'm looking at you Poland. You too Menza! :lol:

--

Pokemon White 2.

inb4 "Pokemon R/B/Y only" - don't care.

just got those 2 awesome pieces again..

Possessed Shirt front:
possessedpentagram-front.jpg

back:
possessedpentagram-back.jpg

the pictures show not exactly the awesome and unbelivable fine quality print of the shirt because they are from the official website from Value-Merch. It just looks too awesome!! :cool:

Deicide shirt with first album print:

deicideblaspherion.png

The back print of it is fuckin huge! I love it.. oldschool as fuck.

Nice to see you back here so often, podg :)

Thanks man :) I think it's due to me recently getting back into thrash in a big way, also I'm going through a bit of a tough time (which is actually a massive understatement) so I'm finding a lot of new music and spending more time aimlessly posting on here to distract myself from reality... Hope everything's good with you anyway Dave, when I'm back in the UK we should make an effort to meet for a beer or six sometime.

No recent purchases of note for me, anyway. Dying to get back into my vinyl/shirt collecting but I'm waiting till my life's a little more grounded before I start ordering things on eBay. Everything's a bit up in the air at the moment.

Buckethead - Electric Tears
Buckethead - Enter the Chicken
The Sword - Apocryphon Deluxe Edition (Pre-order)

Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Vols. 1-4

Ah, I don't know. I was watching on eBay, could have bought it if I really wanted to... Realistically though? I'd be happy to pay half that maybe.

Recent hauls from the new/used record store in town:

Cattle Decapitation - Karma Bloody Karma
Krisiun - The Conquerors
Dark Funeral - Angelus Exuro Pro Eternus
Dark Funeral - The Secrets of the Black Arts
Cryptopsy - Cryptopsy
Immolation - Close to a World Below
Immolation - Unholy Cult
Immolation - Harnessing Ruin
Immolation - Shadows in the Light
Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal

:headbang:All of these albums kick ass! Dark Funeral is one of the few black metal bands that I like and the Immolation albums(all preowned) are fucking awesome. I have only listened to the new Cryptopsy once but I am really impressed with it.