Recent Purchases

really all you need is a video camera, a way to get footage onto your computer, and an audio extractor and you got cheap ass recording equipment right there.

Should've downloaded Zero Tolerance, it was released against Chuck's Familiy's wishes.

It was second hand so I'm not directly paying whoever for it. I don't really like downloading anyway. I prefer to have a cd.

I wonder if his family will make up their own compilations of his unreleased stuff? I bet there's a shit load more of it.

It was second hand so I'm not directly paying whoever for it. I don't really like downloading anyway. I prefer to have a cd.

I wonder if his family will make up their own compilations of his unreleased stuff? I bet there's a shit load more of it.

I heard somewhere that there was a tonne of stuff he had written for control denieds second album. Apparently theyre planning on recording it in the future, same lineup but obviously chuck wont be there. :(

On another note, I discovered Xentrix today, so I ordered theyre first two albums. If any of you would like to recommend me some other british thrash bands, I would really appreciate it. Its a scene that until I heard Evile I knew nothing about.

Xentrix rules, atleast Shattered Excistence and For Whose Advantage?, I havent listened to Kin or Scouge much but they're crap.

Tankard - Fat, Ugly and Still (A)live DVD arrived today in the mail :headbang:

Hey Mikko you know where I can buy Stone Albums online? Ive looked everywhere, I found a torrent too but it was too old. :(

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/stone/

Finnish onlinestore. Allows payment by paypal. After brief reading didnt really see if there was mention of the postal charges outside of Finland but they should ship worldwide. Has full discography. I recommend all albums (Don't have emotianal playground yet tho) and the DVD is awesome.

They played possibly the best gig I've ever seen in october 2008! Awesome live.

6909.jpg