Recent Purchases

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/stone/

Finnish onlinestore. Allows payment by paypal. After brief reading didnt really see if there was mention of the postal charges outside of Finland but they should ship worldwide. Has full discography. I recommend all albums (Don't have emotianal playground yet tho) and the DVD is awesome.

They played possibly the best gig I've ever seen in october 2008! Awesome live.

You are the only person I've come across on any band forum who even knows that band exists!! Well fucking done M1kko!!

How fucking awesome is No Anaesthesia!?

Im a thrash fan from Finland, oh fuckin course I know Stone! :headbang:

No Anaesthesia is awesome but I do prefer the debut album. It has all 3 best Stone songs: No Commands, Overtake and Get Stoned. Im so excited, yesterday I find out they are having a festival gig this summer in Finland! They were so fuckin awesome last (and first) time I saw them that I def have to go see em again.

Im a thrash fan from Finland, oh fuckin course I know Stone! :headbang:

No Anaesthesia is awesome but I do prefer the debut album. It has all 3 best Stone songs: No Commands, Overtake and Get Stoned. Im so excited, yesterday I find out they are having a festival gig this summer in Finland! They were so fuckin awesome last (and first) time I saw them that I def have to go see em again.

WHAT?! I didn't even know they were back together!!

And here we Sheffieldites are stuck with Children of Boredom :mad:

They aren't really back together.. Last year they had 6 reunion gigs due to their debut album being 20 years old in 2008. I guess they liked it so much that they have now announced 1 gig for 2009 so far. Im hoping they'd have more too cause apart from Stone and Mokoma, Ruisrock isnt looking that great...

I might go, I just wanna wait and see if they come up with some other festival that is closer or much better other bands. And Im not sure yet if I can afford it. I already have 3day ticket to Sauna Open Air, 1 day ticket to Tuska Open Air, Sonisphere ticket, Heaven & Hell ticket and Soulfly ticket and there is quite a few smaller gigs coming too.

Bought Kreator - Violent Revolution today, haven't yet listened to it but should be good.

Some leather wristbands for my Bday
Matts Terminator 2 shirt
Iron Maiden Trooper shirt
Rob Zombie bandana
Some Motorhead back patchs
Motorhead snaggle tooth belt buckle
A roll of hundreds of slayer patches which i will be selling off either individually or a few of em at a time for very cheap