Recent Purchases

I really want a copy of The Inheritance... Apparently the physical copies sound amazing 'cause Dan's included the vinyl mix on the second CD or something? I don't know if it's included with every version, and it's kind of over my head to be honest but it's explained here... sounds interesting, DAN IS THE MAN.

Ah what I believe you ripped em off to get new Vindicator stuff. Is that your secret or what? haha (just kidding man..)
Deathhammer is amazing!! Fuckin strong Death Metal album - also if you consider many DM bands sound like shit today for example Suffocation's new album, Cannibal Corpse etc..

Speaking of dutch bands I've just got...

Dead Head - The Feast Begins at Dawn CD (almost new condition)

The seller was very kind and friendly and packed it in a wood box.

Dead Head are cool.

I've never owned a Metallica shirt..................

metallica-crash-course-official-mens-baseball-shirt-23267-p.jpg

'till now!

Cool shit guys. I love those Rockstar energy drinks...

I'm about to get my shit together and go down the pub for a few. On my own. Just trying to decide whether to take book or music. (Probably do both)

Well my interview with Dave got moved until tomorrow because he had some stuff come up at the last minute, so I thought I'd prepare. Energy drinks keep me awake, alert and hydrated during interviews - plus they're good for my voice, so I bought twelve of the fuckers :lol: