Recent Purchases

I know! I can't wait. :D I even went ahead and got :

Another memory card
BUSHIDO BLADE
Tenchu : Stealth Assassins

I'm on a two week vacation from work, too. These next 16ish days are gonna be great.

I actually bought some replacement CDs; Venom - Black Metal and Vicious Rmours - Soliders of the Nights, both Price Killers versions haha. They were like £10 each including postage, so I had to.

I wish I still had my PS1 just so I could replay some Twisted Metal!

Hit the record store tonight and scored some good cds:
Destruction - Inventor of Evil
Sarcarfago - I.N.R.I.
Testament - The New Order
Goatwhore - Constricting Rage of the Merciless
Judas Priest - Redeemer of Souls

Fleshcrawl - Bloodsoul
Morbid Scream - Demo Anthology
Blood Feast - Chopping Block Blues (original Cd)
Savage Messiah - The Fateful Dark
Necroscope - "Creatures of the Night" book series.

Overkill - White Devil Armory
Cryptopsy - Blasphemy Made Flesh
Torture Squad - Escuadrao de Tortura

All cds

New Overkill as good as the last few?

A "good condition" copy of Tekken 3 and a copy of Brian Michael Bendis' Words for Pictures book are all I've bought recently.

Of all the bands from the 80s still making Thrash albums Overkill is at the top of the heap, with maybe Kreator just above them. Ironbound and The Electric Age are very good albums. I hold Ironbound and The Electric Age in the same high regard that I have for The Years of Decay and Under the Influence, and slightly below Feel the Fire and Taking Over.

I need to give the new one more listens, but it surpasses anything Metallica, Megadeth or Slayer has done recently. I don't include Anthrax because I consider Worship Music the best thrash album from the Big 4 since Megadeth's R.I.P.

Because they consistently make good music.

Got a copy of Consuming Impulse/Testimony of the Ancients by Pestilence today. One of those "Two from the Vault" editions.

Artificial Brain - Labyrinth Constellation
Beyond Creation - Aura
Deafheaven - Demo
Deafheaven - Roads to Judah
Deafheaven - Sunbather
Gazpacho - Missa Atropos
Harakiri for the Sky - s/t
Sound of Contact - Dimensionaut