Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade
Bolt Thrower - War Master

THIS BAND IS GREAT!

Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos
Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade
Bolt Thrower - War Master

THIS BAND IS GREAT!
Slowpoke.jpg

I was going to preorder it but it was out of stock... I am very intrigued by the documentary but, as you said, everything else I've probably seen/heard already.

I want the blu-ray version, but god damn is it expensive...

Theatrythm Final Fantasy : Curtain Call for my 2DS. An FF music/rythym game? Awesome!

well haha I just looked in the TV/Record store in the city and they had it. So it was very easy to buy..
Well as a review I can say the documentary is very solid but I don't get why they get this guy calledKarl Walterbach as a guest on this DVD because he only critizes Coroner they have "a cold sound nobody can get into" or something like that. I think for a fan I would leave such negative comments out.
But there were a few live shows I haven't seen before but it's not too special IMO. The Marky Farewell Gig has it's moments though.
It's a 60/100 rate I would give the whole thing.

Recently got this awesome Morbid Angel flag:

Reactions: Snyde
Besides a shitload of Christmas stuff *deep breath*...

Dragon Ball Z: The Legend (PSone)
Poison Idea - 2016 EP (Digital Version)
Poison Idea - Latest Will and Testament 10th Anniversary Remastered Edition (CD)
Poison Idea - Blank Blackout Vacant (1992 Original Pressing CD)
Poison Idea - We Must Burn (1993 Original Pressing CD)
Kenji Yamamoto - Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 Game Music (CD)
Konami Kukeiha Club - MIDI Power Ver.5.0: Snatcher (CD)
Naoto Shibata Project - Perfect Selection: Snatcher BATTLE Arrange (CD)
Capcom Sound Team - Street Fighter Zero 3 Original Soundtrack (CD)
SNK Sound Team - Real Bout Fatal Fury Arrange Sound Trax (CD)

Some of those last five are extremely rare - I've literally never seen the UB22 and Real Bout soundtracks for sale outside of Japan, ever, and even on Yahoo JP auctions they tend to sell for upwards of £60. Which is what I paid for both combined with postage :p And after the year I've had, I thought I deserved a treat. or eight hahaha.

Fun fact: The Latest Will and Testament remaster is only available from Poison Idea's BigCartel, but they don't ship items to the UK. The band actually rejigged the site just so I could order it, which was fucking wonderful of them to do.

Reactions: CiG
^Very nice!

BioShock : The Collection (PS4)
The Witcher 3 : Complete Edition (Download)

Overkill - White Devil Armory
Sodom - Decision Day
Testament - The Brotherhood of the Snake

A 128GB SD card for my phone

Also a Big Daddy (from BioShock) Funko POP! vinyl figure and a Rapture poster

I desperately need to go for an eye test and get new glasses. It's like I' viewing everything in 240p.

Recent purchases, uh...

Outrage - Outrage
Outrage - The Years of Rage
Outrage - Outraged (yeah, the band name coupled with not only a self-titled album, but a self-titled debut EP as well, that's fucking confusing)
Outrage - Genesis I
Ice T - The Iceberg/Freedom of Speech

And a shitload on the horizon. I have about £5000 to fork out before the end of the year.... phew.