Recent Purchases

Outrage - Black Clouds CD (original pressing)
Outrage - The Great Blue CD (deluxe original pressing w/ bonus disc)
Outrage - Who We Are CD (original pressing)
Hellbastard - Heading for More Darkness CD (compilation)
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 European Collector's Edition (w/ framed numbred art print and the shittiest quality 'official' shirt I've ever seen)
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 Japanese Preorder (solely for the soundtrack CD :p )
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 PS3 Update (because I'm a peasant who still uses a PS3)
Faith No More - Introduce Yourself CD (original pressing, replacement for my old one)
Faith No More - The Real Thing CD (original pressing, also a replacement for an old one)
Slayer - Reign in Blood CD (original pressing, holy shit!!)
The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, and The Satanic Notebook by Anton Szandor LaVey (paperbacks, sadly, no hardcovers to be found :( )
A fucking RAD repro Megadeth shirt
Some record mailers
And a new pair of DCs, since my old shoes have pretty much been worn down to nothing now

And breathe... End o' the month, new bass :p

Good haul Dave! Especially the Faith No More stuff, essentials! And the Megadeth shirt. Sounds, er. RAD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My most recent purchase, this hat

ebbets_field_flannels_kansas_city_katz_cap_navy_01.jpg

The Fade Out HC
Sweet Tooth HC Vol. 2
Sweet Tooth HC Vol. 3

David Maxim Micic - Bilo, Bilo 2.0 and Bilo 3.0
Nick Johnston - Public Display of Infection

Elder -Spires Burn/Release
Elder -Reflections of a Floating World

Action Comics : Rebirth Vol. 1 HC
DC Comics : Rebirth HC
The Vision Vols. 1-2

A pair of "Cyber Monday" Air Jordan 3s
A pair of "History of Flight" and the "OG" Air Jordan 13s. The OG black/red 13s are my favorite shoe of all time. Fun fact. :lol:

Gen one is so overrated but I still love that game.

Voltorb is definitely a creative Pokemon and not a direct lift of the RPG monster mimic at all. :rolleyes:
Also, obese dragons with tiny wings make a lot of sense.

Hey Keenan, would you be interested in one of these?

swano.png

Accidentally bought 2 of them off Dan instead of 1, and now they're sold out (so before I messaged him I thought I'd offer it to you, 25 euros)

Yeah, can't tell what it is, Podgie! I'm super curious, though.

The Walking Dead : Here's Negan! HC
Overwatch Vol. 1 TPB
Two new paint brushes and some reflective black shoelaces

OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK YOU PHOTOBUCKET! ALL THESE YEARS OF FORUM'in and NOW YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FUCKING AMATEUR.

Here's the picture Keenan

EgTt6wL.jpg

I don't know if you collect vinyl or not, but either way it's cool. Just let me know, just thought of you when this all went down :)

Wow! Those are awesome. I do have some vinyl and would love to have one of those, only problem is I just never listen to the ones I have. Moontower would just get added to that stack. I'd rather someone have them that would actually listen to them and get use out of them. Sadly, I'll have to pass. Those are super sweet, though. Thanks for thinking of me, Podgie!