Recent Purchases

Basically we were congratulating him for stepping in at the last minute and generally being a spiffing bunch of kindly young chaps and he essentially called us cunts and told us to fuck off.

I say essentially because I don'tactually remember what he said. I just remember him being a cock. The other lads were lovely though.

Back on topic :lol:
I bought theeeeeeeeeese for wearing to Download as my Nike 6.0's will get destroyed and I won't allow it
vans%20gold%20skull%20slipon%20primary%20thumbnail.jpg

And those won't?

Just wear tanks on your feet. No one will fuck with you if you wear tank shoes!!

I don't bode well in tank shoes, really skinny feet yet they are long like house boats hahaha.
My Nike's beasted it through the weekend last year, alongside T In The Park and Leeds Festival, so old faithful may return.

The Vans Slip On's will do well as long as it doesnt rain, I tend to get broken toes in pits regardless of what I wear so bye bye toes when I go in the Devildriver pit :headbang:

I play rock band only on drums since I got bored of playing guitar in all those previous guitar hero games. If you have money buy the whole pack but I would just by an instrument if you intend on playing by yourself.