Recent Purchases

Woosh @ Transformers belt buckle, which one?

Just ordered Testament - The Legacy and Paradox - Product of Imaginatiooonnn.

tf_a_bb.jpg

thats pretty much the bad boooooay :D

I like them okay, leave them (and me) alone! :(
Magners is the only thing in the house unfortunately, going to get some Jim Beam and White Wine tomorrow, obviously for seperate consumption! :lol:

Tried Jim Bean once
Tasted like shit
I might try Jack Daniel's when I'm 21, hopefully it will taste better.

Anyone who doesn't like Jack Daniels needs to be hung, drawn and quartered. Itsthe best thing in existence, even moreso than titties and metal! :mad:

*cough* Errrrm, I spent all my money of a copy of Grin. Not bad for £12 methinks :D

Anyone who doesn't like Jack Daniels needs to be hung, drawn and quartered. Itsthe best thing in existence, even moreso than titties and metal! :mad:

*cough* Errrrm, I spent all my money of a copy of Grin. Not bad for £12 methinks :D

I'm not a fan of Jack. I'm a rum kinda guy. Watcha gon do bout it? :err: :lol:

Grin is worth it. Shame the money isn't going to Coroner though.

I'm not a fan of Jack. I'm a rum kinda guy. Watcha gon do bout it? :err: :lol:

Grin is worth it. Shame the money isn't going to Coroner though.

Kick you in the bollocks!! :lol:

Aye Grin arrived today. Now I only need three more official releases on CD (R.I.P, Punishment for Decadence and Coroner) and the CD bootlegs of The Unknown and Death Cult then I'll be happy :D Sucks the money isn't going to the band, but hey... their fault for not reforming! :mad: :(

I've been buying them because my cider gut has finally got worked off :heh: muhahaha!
So yeah, Download + Jack D + White Wine + SoCo + Beer = Fat Siobhan by July :erk:

Jack D / Jim Beam / Sailor Jerrys - best 3 drinks, ev0r.

What about: non-alcoholic :saint:
Nah it's not too bad, still doing my 20 sit-ups every day :p (for real!)

Kick you in the bollocks!! :lol:

Aye Grin arrived today. Now I only need three more official releases on CD (R.I.P, Punishment for Decadence and Coroner) and the CD bootlegs of The Unknown and Death Cult then I'll be happy :D Sucks the money isn't going to the band, but hey... their fault for not reforming! :mad: :(

Hah! I win, I only need Coroner official. Well they could/should reform or Noise could re-release Grin and Coroner. The bastards.

Are you getting originals or just the re-releases of R.I.P. and Punishment?