Recent Purchases

^ Elaborate? Do you mean a boxed set, two individual CDs, or... what? Sounds intriguing (SPELLING FAIL :()

Since it was my birthdya yesterday I got the following;

32gb Zen Creative
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Coroner - No More Color (I didn't own the CD :()
Devastation - Idolatry (1999 remaster)
8gb memory stick
Soap :mad:

And judging by my thin wallet this morning, I must've spent at least £60 on alcohol last night. Verified by the fact that I was fucking hurting this morning.

^ Elaborate? Do you mean a boxed set, two individual CDs, or... what? Sounds intriguing (SPELLING FAIL :()

32gb Zen Creative
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Coroner - No More Color (I didn't own the CD :()
Devastation - Idolatry (1999 remaster)
8gb memory stick

And judging by my thin wallet this morning, I must've spent at least £60 on alcohol last night. Verified by the fact that I was fucking hurting this morning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: it was like the evile redux in a paper cover and 2 discs
motorhead.jpg

that its like evile, like i said but without a dvd its good:headbang:

ahaha was someone dropping a hint
and ouch on the wallet and brain cell front

Surely every British Thrash fan knows of Acid Reign?

There's so few British Thrash bands of any stature from back then it would be hard to avoid knowing them!

Well as long as that's all it is, I think you'll be alright.......

For now.:lol:

Seriously though, I have all the remasters. They are worth having. I did have a few of the original cds too but I (mistakenly?) sold them.