Recent Purchases

Battlefield : Bad Company 2 - Vietnam add-on

Pretty awesome. Too many people sniping though, but that's no different than anything else.

Battlefield : Bad Company 2 - Vietnam add-on

Pretty awesome. Too many people sniping though, but that's no different than anything else.

Wasn't that pretty much just map packs.
I don't agree with paying for map packs considering Valve put them out for free.
Also most Battlefield games have a load of snipers. It's great when your one of the good ones. It's not when you're anything else :bah:

Battlefield 2 or gtfo. That game had a real learning curve, you had to learn the tricks of the trade fast, or you'd get dominated. Sure it can be frustrating, but I like a challenge.

There's nothing wrong with sniping, learning how to counter them, or how to become a good one, is an important part of the Battlefield experience.

It's not just a map pack, it's five maps, sixteen weapons, five vehicles and two hours worth of 60's music. And a new menu option too. Youtube some gameplay, it's the same yet different if that makes sense.

Some comic books

James LaBrie - Elements of Persuasion

Avengers Forever
Avengers - Kree/Skrull War
Captain America - Operation Rebirth
Captain America - To Serve and Protect
Captain America - American Nightmare
Deadpool Classic Vol. 2
Marvel Mangaverse Vol. 1
Wolverine - Origin
Wolverine - Weapon X

Looking at it listed like that, that's an assload of books. :lol:

It's currently en route, but I can check it out on Qriocity and listen to the whole thing. :p Which I'll do...... RIGHT NOW.

EDIT : Just finished it, great album. I, Voyager and Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday are the best I think.

Dream Theater - Train of Thought
Dream Theater - Octavarium

when i get these albums i only miss When Day And Dream Unite and Falling Into Infinity :D then i have all of their albums :) again, thanks keenan :lol:

Evile - All Hallows Eve EP
Evile - Hell Demo
Evile - Hell Demo t-shirt

:devil:

I hope you live in an underground vault, because now the entirety of the forum is gonna come and beat you up and take your cool stuff. :lol:

Captain America : The Bloodstone Hunt
Captain America : New Deal
Captain America : Sentinel of Liberty
JLA/Avengers

I hope you live in an underground vault, because now the entirety of the forum is gonna come and beat you up and take your cool stuff. :lol:

Good luck finding me in the grim woods of Norway! :devil:

Recent purchases:

Taake - Nattestid Ser Porten Vid
Taake t-shirt

Not a purchase yet, but what do you guys think about this shirt?

iheartthrash_white_1%20copy.jpg