Recent purchases

Yeah I had my doubts too. But it was either this, or get one with a numpad and pay ~30% more for it, and it's already expensive. And as it turns out, I never even use the numpad very much :)

^ You should be able to remove that rumble with good dampening. Turntables are so sensitive to vibrations. Try installing it further away from your subwoofer if you can.

Should be able to. I'm starting to think my A5+'s are more to blame than the sub, but we'll see. Have rubberized stands coming in for those, pads for the sub, and going to do a diy set up for under the turntable with isolation feet and cork pads. If this doesn't do it, I'll likely be building a new shelf.

Today im celebrating because to my knowledge im the first SH collector to have all of these big box editions of SH games. Turns out even the biggest fan sites didnt know about the polish edition of Sh4. First time living in this shithole payed off <3 Got the Sh4 dirt cheap.

80RqR7t.jpg

Nah, all of the games are in english, I always make extra sure all of my copies are english. Polish versions in 99 % of cases are english with an option to play in polish.

Cant say the same about german versions. Most of the time youre just stuck with german with no option to change it, which fucking sucks.

Also, if there's an english version of the box ill always go for english if possible. In the case of SH4 there is no big box edition in english, only chinese and polish, thats why it doesnt bother me :)

And Holland. They seemed to be allied back in PS1 era, all games, that were guaranteed to not be in english shared dutch, german and french labels :)

4sQJodv.jpg

Bought myself Heavy Rain + Beyond collection (I hope i can play the game in english, seller didnt know that...) and Twin Peaks OST

The rest is flea market finds + first issue of comic popular in 90s in Poland <3