Recent purchases

Cobalt - Slow Forever
10322573_10154112698499379_1462801751029160843_n.jpg

Reactions: winters epilogue
Cobalt - Slow Forever

Ah, that means my order will probably be coming tomorrow or Monday. So excited.

- - -

Recent pick ups (some digital, some physical): The Body - No One Deserves Happiness, Buñuel - A Resting Place for Strangers, Cobalt - Slow Forever, Deftones - Gore, Gorguts - Pleiades' Dust, Funeral Moth - Transience, Inverloch - Distance | Collapsed, Lake Of Violet - The Startling Testimony of Plumb Lines, The Observatory - August is the Cruelest, Plateau Sigma - Rituals, Pyrrhon - Running Out Of Skin, Rotten Sound - Abuse to Suffer, Self Defense Family - Superior, Zhrine - Unortheta

Ah, that means my order will probably be coming tomorrow or Monday. So excited.

- - -

Recent pick ups (some digital, some physical): The Body - No One Deserves Happiness, Buñuel - A Resting Place for Strangers, Cobalt - Slow Forever, Deftones - Gore, Gorguts - Pleiades' Dust, Funeral Moth - Transience, Inverloch - Distance | Collapsed, Lake Of Violet - The Startling Testimony of Plumb Lines, The Observatory - August is the Cruelest, Plateau Sigma - Rituals, Pyrrhon - Running Out Of Skin, Rotten Sound - Abuse to Suffer, Self Defense Family - Superior, Zhrine - Unortheta

Yes! I honestly hadn't even been checking the shipping on this one because they had said not to expect the vinyl shipments until mid April...but alas got it before the actual release date. Really happy with it so far. Love No One Deserves Happiness (though I can't get myself to get a physical copy of that one...my god that artwork is just...hard to look at) and Distance | Collapsed is freaking awesome!

I envy u guys, I needed to stop hoarding music CDs because I barely even have space left for my games :(

I stick to very specific albums that I get physical copies of, since I go the vinyl route for such these days. For some reason having physical copies for games isn't the same feellll for me as it is with music.

Yes! I honestly hadn't even been checking the shipping on this one because they had said not to expect the vinyl shipments until mid April...but alas got it before the actual release date. Really happy with it so far.

Agreed, it was worth the wait.

Love No One Deserves Happiness (though I can't get myself to get a physical copy of that one...my god that artwork is just...hard to look at)

Yeah, I got that one digitally. Hideous but quite fitting for the title, eh?

- - -

Chthe'ilist - Le Dernier Crépuscule; Ill Omen - Æ.Thy.Rift

12970780_10205877539286361_152749926630049079_o.jpg

Although the soundtrack sucks (at least the 3 previous mgs v ost i heard before, this is new, probably sucks too) at least I have another cassette for my collection. And nice art cover with senpai <3

Nothing like hearing the rewind sound and changing sides + i have pretty cool walkman :3

Sadly, im starting to see a trend that cassettes might become another cool thing for hipsters and that will ruin everything. Please, stick to vinyls, retards :(

Indeed. They lose out in all of the categories. 1)low sound quality 2)guaranteed quality degradation 3)low aesthetic value 4)difficultly navigating from track to track. The only thing they have is portability but that's only against other physical media and immediately disappears compared to digital.

Newsflash, hipsters already picked up cassettes in resurgence about a year ago.

Oh well, at least not where i live so thats k. Polacks steal everything so i doubt they will bother with cassettes.

Also dont judge me, i like to carry walkman around and other worthless stuff. I always have shit like hundcuffs on me. Mp3 player is so fucking small its easy to lose it, but i carry it too.

Ill also make sure to use cassette tapes in my future video game as the only source of music for survivors!