Recently Bought Albums

last Pagan's mind is really growing on me.Powerful and very progressive ,good
production,don't miss it,I'm starting dreaming about a festival with them,Vanden plas,Ayreon and SX.Do I have to wake up and get back to reality ?

My latest, uh, obtained album is Caligula's Horse - Moments From Ephemeral City. Loving it. Very dynamic band. Band alchemy would be something like Sieges Even + Circus Maximus or something.

Here's the opening song of the album I wrote about earlier.

It has grown on me a lot lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just listened to this. On my way to buy it - W.O.W!

Nice! IQ deserves more fans.

I spoke unfavorably about Subsignal at some point, but I've been converted. Beautiful and Monstrous is a gorgeous record.

Engine in the heart :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big Iq fan,saw last time last october in Italy playing the entire "the wake",
unfortunately now John Jowitt left them,it's a great loss because he was a very
good bass player ,always kind and funny with fans .I wish if they go on tour for
30th anniversary they will play again "last human gateway",as they did 10 years ago,but I always hope for a tour in which they'll play the whole "Subterranea",but I think it won't be very special without Jowitt and Martin orford.Anyway,I've got "Stages "on dvd,and I found many differences between
Usa and Europe fans.Usa gig was very good but they were too static,also because crowd was very silent and not moving,this doesn't happen in Europe.
I saw them in Holland ,germany,Uk ,Italy ,crowd is much better and in tracks like "Subterranea","The wake ","Awake and nervous" looks like moshing up like
Anthrax gig

My latest album was the Spanish band WarCry's new Cd "Alfa", it's one of the most interesting power metal albums that I've heard in a long time. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Melodic Metal with great vocals and guitar work.. Best tracks are Cobarde, Amistad and Libre Como el Viento...

Getting IQ's Dark Matter/Frequency and Frost's Milliontown.

You guys rule.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNA-6JqKsVQ&feature=related[/ame]

:tickled:

Will check the other stuff later.

I'm a big Iq fan,saw last time last october in Italy playing the entire "the wake",
unfortunately now John Jowitt left them,it's a great loss because he was a very
good bass player ,always kind and funny with fans .I wish if they go on tour for
30th anniversary they will play again "last human gateway",as they did 10 years ago,but I always hope for a tour in which they'll play the whole "Subterranea",but I think it won't be very special without Jowitt and Martin orford.Anyway,I've got "Stages "on dvd,and I found many differences between
Usa and Europe fans.Usa gig was very good but they were too static,also because crowd was very silent and not moving,this doesn't happen in Europe.
I saw them in Holland ,germany,Uk ,Italy ,crowd is much better and in tracks like "Subterranea","The wake ","Awake and nervous" looks like moshing up like
Anthrax gig

Isn't most of Awake and Nervous in 7 time? Sounds fun to mosh to.

New King Crimson-related album out in a couple days. "A Scarcity of Miracles." I'm cautiously optimistic.

for serious? It's the most boring, imo.

Nomzamo, Subterranea, The Seventh House, Dark Matter. Way better.

Frequency is amazing - it has some of the band's best textures and arrangements. Listen to Life Support again. Just brilliant. I have to say I don't even enjoy Nomzamo, and Subterranea has great moments but lots of filler too.