Recomend me some music! thread

Yeah I've been meaning to buy some Death albums... just haven't gotten to it yet :lol:

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow....

Eeehh.... With a voice that DOESN'T make me wanna rip my ears off?

I'd say it's worth giving Atheist a try... and I'd recommend Unquestionable Presence as a starting point.

I'd still recommend that album... :loco:

Seriously, if you don't like guttural vocals they're worth a try. They don't sing about gore either, their main lyrical themes are nature, corruption and politics.

I'LL rip your ears off for saying that you damn Southerner!

^Crazy Ivan? :lol: that's your name for me?

You obviously didn't get that one then haha. Vamp calls Ocelot it in MGS2.

Has that wee chat altered your opinion of In Search... at all Dave? I really would like to hear them redo it.

Also Keenan, Coroner. All of.

I'd still recommend that album... :loco:

Seriously, if you don't like guttural vocals they're worth a try. They don't sing about gore either, their main lyrical themes are nature, corruption and politics.

Been meaning to check them out as well....... Yay for amazon.com :lol:

You obviously didn't get that one then haha. Vamp calls Ocelot it in MGS2.

Has that wee chat altered your opinion of In Search... at all Dave? I really would like to hear them redo it.

Also Keenan, Coroner. All of.

I don't play MGS2 as much, I hated playing as fucking Raiden.
Good story though, Ocelot and Snake are two of my favorite characters ever.

Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe
Static-X - Shadow Zone
Static-X - Start a War

Snake! Brother!
MGS fuckin owns.

On topic! "Images and Words" by Dream theater must be heard by all members here! If you don't listen to it..... well.... then you suck. :lol:

Don't make me pick! I can't do it! :lol:

Images and Words
Awake
Scenes from a Memory
Train of Thought
Octavarium
Black Clouds and Silver Linings

Opeth - Morningrise. (A great album if you can get past the fact that ALL the songs are 10 minutes + and that "Black Rose Immortal is 20 minutes)

I salute you on your impeccable taste :worship:

That is one of my favourite albums but I feel Blackwater is slightly stronger musically