Recommend me some badass death metal. With groove.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
...A fucking TON of techDM is groovy.

Lets see...try Saprogenic and Catasexual Urge Motivation.
Could you list something that I can actually find? Not some obscure shit that only 5 people know?

Chopstick up the Peehole said:
CUM tech DM!?!?!? I think your stereo's busted mate.

No, no, no. I didn't mean they were techDM, I was adding them to the list of stuff the topic creator should check out, because both of them are groovy.

To topic creator: If you can't find those bands on SLSK, then your SLSK sucks

Naggamanteh said:
Devourment's "1.3.8" rules them all.

You're back! Finally! I remember you once said "When you're ready to take your death metal listening to a new level, these bands are worthy of being checked out (insert big list here)". Back then, I used to listen to mostly easy-listening death metal, but then I checked out the bands you recommended. I'm glad I did. I want to thank your for recommending Brodequin's "Festival Of Death" to yours truly, along with plenty of other brilliant brutal death metal. Glad you're back.

henrikmain said:
You're back! Finally! I remember you once said "When you're ready to take your death metal listening to a new level, these bands are worthy of being checked out (insert big list here)". Back then, I used to listen to mostly easy-listening death metal, but then I checked out the bands you recommended. I'm glad I did. I want to thank your for recommending Brodequin's "Festival Of Death" to yours truly, along with plenty of other brilliant brutal death metal. Glad you're back.
Good to see you are still around! How have you been?

"Festival of Death" is still my favourite death metal act, one of my few benchmarks that renders a lot of other death metal stuff obsolete. :)

Naggamanteh said:
Good to see you are still around! How have you been?

"Festival of Death" is still my favourite death metal act, one of my few benchmarks that renders a lot of other death metal stuff obsolete. :)

I'm fine, more or less, thanks for asking. How are you?

Along with SculptedCold and a couple of others, you were my gateway into a new and better world of music. Therefore you deserve as much praise as you can get =)

Try Stabwound. They are brutal death, with (some) groove/slam, whatever you want to call it. Kind of in the vein of Disgorge or Devourment, on their demo.