Recommend me some badass death metal. With groove.

I can't decide which era Disgorge I like better. Brutal-as-fuck-best-vox-ever-recorded Cranial Impalement era, or techy-as-fuck-but-yet-still-brutal-as-fuck Consume the Forsaken era. HMM!

Um, definitely Cranial Impalement because what's-his-name who fucked Fatti out of the deal blows at brutal vox.

All hail Cranial Impalement's guttural as fuck vocals.

I like earlier Disgorge better too, but also because of the music and not just the vocals. Not to say the last two Disgorge albums are anything less than spectacular though of course.

Well, She Lay Gutted is obviously their best, because it combined the best of both (gutfucking sick vocals like Cranial, with the pounding blasts and technical riffs of CtF).

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Um, definitely Cranial Impalement because what's-his-name who fucked Fatti out of the deal blows at brutal vox.

All hail Cranial Impalement's guttural as fuck vocals.
A.J. Magana? He rules, but he doesn't come close to Fatti Way.

I'd prefer the music off She Lay Gutted and Consume the Forsaken. Diego Sanchez = godlike.

OK, so everyone (the council) is in agreement that SLG is godly. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 500 DISGORGES?

I personally don't really like the Holland or Mexican one much. Done.

Mexigorge are pretty fucking decent goregrind. But I'd prefer Caligorge, just because I'm more into brutal death than I am grind.

Antimo is a great vocalist too though, like Sir. Fatti Way.

"Necrholocaust" is a great album too.

People into brutality have to make sure to pick up Mexigorge's Forensick, which I attest, is the most intense and brutal-sounding extreme metal release ever.

Something about it just blasts and crushes yer fuckin' skull without mercy.

True, that album is so brutal - its scary. I can't listen to that album too often though, it gets a bit boring. Chronic Corpora Infest is fucking brutal too.

Disgorge US is overated as hell and the fact that each song does not have it's own identity and all the songs blend together does not help either. Decrepit Birth is even worse with the song writing and creative process than Disorge. Disgorge mex just sounds like complete shit and I wont go any further on this band.

The Greys said:
Disgorge US is overated as hell and the fact that each song does not have it's own identity and all the songs blend together does not help either. Decrepit Birth is even worse with the song writing and creative process than Disorge. Disgorge mex just sounds like complete shit and I wont go any further on this band.

negative22.jpg

I might need to check out Forensick, then...

Nekrophilic said:
mexican Disgorge owns cali Disgorge
Damn straight. Caligorge is boring as fuck chuggabroodle monotony, whereas Mexigorge is more like someone fucking your ear with a dildo made with chards of broken glass (well, Forensick is)......

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
I might need to check out Forensick, then...
I would highly recommend that you do (even if it's just so you can show the cover art to ya mum). Necroholocaust is a bit boring in comparison.....

I like Caligorge. But then again, as I stated earlier, I'm more into brutal death than grind. Sure, it's sometimes monotonous as all hell, but I like it. Mexigorge are right up there though.

Spirit In Black said:
speaking of matti way.........Who is better Cinerary or Incestuous? In your opinions......I would go with Incestuous
Cinerary!