Recommend me some US TV series.....

Hook your computer up to your television and check out Black Books if you haven't already.

If you enjoy Extras and the UK version of the Office, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant had a podcast-turned-book featuring the... `entertaining' Karl Pilkington, and the book (The World of Karl Pilkington) is a great read. The book will only last an hour or so, but it's well worth the price (especially since it's dirt-cheap even in the States if you frequent the right bookstores... I got mine for about $5) and features the odd sort of naïveté that makes the whole world seem a bit more clear.

(Holy hell, I correctly accented naïveté after several drinks and I haven't even been to Europe.)

Jeff

I must say I've finally gotten into Seinfeld and I actually get it far better than I did when I was a teen snubbing it. Maybe my humor has progressed past low brow, I don't know.

But honestly, I don't watch television much to even watch a show.

Wait, Mr. Show with Bob and David was my guilty pleasure in high school.

You could watch old episodes of "Dead Like Me". It only went two seasons, but it was a pretty awesome show. Last I checked, they had all the episodes on hulu.

Heroes and Scrubs are awesome too.

I'm totally into "Destination: Truth" on syfy. it's like mystery science theater 3000 with infrared meters. that main dude is freakin' funny. when they went to chernobyl, it was super scary and somehow funny at the same time.

full episodes online: http://www.syfy.com/rewind/index.php?__source=Syfy_Global_Nav

I know it's been on for 800 years and it seems like it's on 24/7, but I loves me some Law and Order.

other than that, it's ghost hunters & GHI, house, monk, ufo hunters (RIP), burn notice (hurry up and come back, dammit), and vampire diaries (they're hot, ok?)

Bored to Death
Scrubs
Flight of the Conchords
Deadwood
Entourage
The Sopranos
Community
The Chappelle Show
Two and a Half Men
Family Guy

there's others

Bored to Death
Scrubs
Flight of the Conchords
Deadwood
Entourage
The Sopranos
Community
The Chappelle Show
Two and a Half Men
Family Guy

there's others

Deadwood was the best. What happened to the movie where they wanted to wrap up the story and give it the proper ending ?

TRUE BLOOD IS THE BEST FUCKING TV SHOW ON EARTH

with DEXTER

AND SUPERNATURAL (The most metal TV show EVER)

After that:

Lost
Flash forward
House
24 (fucking Jack Bauer is the new Chuck Norris)
How I met your mother
Scrubs
CSI LAS VEGAS (only Las vegas)