RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in finding a US-based distro that sells Graveland CDs as well. Vinland Winds currently isn't operating as a distributor.

Depends on what you're looking for. Turbo's better at straight up Thrash, but 666/Metal And Hell by Kat is probably the best Heavy/Speed/Thrash album to come out of Poland. Last Warrior and Dead End by Turbo are pure Thrash, especially Last Warrior, which is utterly frenzied and an interesting listen.

Just wondering if u guys knew who green carnation is and what genre ud classify it...me and my buddy have been listening to them for the past idk 6 months or so and idk what ud call them

im curious as to what was incorrectly spelled in my post...im sure you are familiar with the i don't know abbreviation(idk) and that i used ud instead of you would?? Would you rather of had me use my buddy and I??

IF1997 said:
im curious as to what was incorrectly spelled in my post...im sure you are familiar with the i don't know abbreviation(idk) and that i used ud instead of you would?? Would you rather of had me use my buddy and I??
You also didn't use punctuation except for "...".

Status
Not open for further replies.