RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on what you call new alchemist, but for arguments sake ill call it post "lunasphere". they have a much more psychadelic sound and clearly have more aboriginal influences (well they sound like that to me anyway). esp austral alien, which is quite indigenous and a bit more passive in its sound.

Carcassian said:
So - the first two Ozzy solo albums are fucking great. What's similar?

(Please - no Ozzy/ Sabbath/ Spin off bands rec. plz)

the presence of ozzy and his particular stylings makes it kinda hard to match it with other bands but music wise ive really been enjoying savatages power of the night album. kinda around the same era as the early ozzy and i really like criss oliva's playing and feel that he coulda been just as relevant as randy rhoads. i actually went back and listened to some older ozzy the other day and noticed that im no longer as fan boyish as i was years ago. i just seem to enjoy priest more these days as far as the oldies go. by the way, get the live randy rhoads tribute album if you like the first two ozzy discs. the songs really came alive on that album and had more energy and variation than the live recordings. one of the best live albums ever.

title track - diary of a madman is frickn awesome. i like the whole album, but that is the best track by far.

*edit* note i didnt ignore the question or misread the post. i just have nothing to recommend. sorry. :)

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, because I'm realy curious if it's even possible... So here it goes:

Does anyone know any album they could recommend me, in extreme metal, that is as brilliant as Lykathea Aflame's Elvenefris?
Amazing!

I can't wait for your recommendations... To think I might be listening to an album as amazing soon, makes me drool!

Thanks, a lot!

jesus christ heaven and hell is an amazing album, sorry to be offtopic but im getting my ass kicked by all sorts of music lately

Carcassian said:
Not bad, actually. The into reminded me of Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the heart!
I dont know why, but i love it.

If somebody interested - I'll upload the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.