RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
zim18 said:
you guys like my new sig? my room mate made it

yeah, its pretty cool

Now, how about recommending me some good, grindcore/death metal? im talking BRUTAL. Lots of insane frequent breakdowns.

yeah i just wanted it something similar to yours, then he did the flash part which i thought was

A question for Dodens: What's the best Sabbat album? I remember I used to listen to the Dreamweaver album or whatever it's called years ago and I liked it.

Mike27 said:
yeah, its pretty cool

Now, how about recommending me some good, grindcore/death metal? im talking BRUTAL. Lots of insane frequent breakdowns.

grindcore is about blastbeats, not breakdowns, Scenester McGee

I'd recommend Cephalic Carnage or Ion Dissonance

Cythraul said:
A question for Dodens: What's the best Sabbat album? I remember I used to listen to the Dreamweaver album or whatever it's called years ago and I liked it.

I prefer History Of A Time To Come, though both are among my favorite Thrash albums of all time, and two of the three best British Thrash albums (the other being Onslaught - The Force).

nissan said:
I've been meaning to ask this for a while, because I'm realy curious if it's even possible... So here it goes:

Does anyone know any albums they could recommend me, in extreme metal, that is as brilliant as Lykathea Aflame's Elvenefris?

I can't wait for your recommendations... To think I might be listening to an album as amazing soon, makes me drool!

I'd prefer dm, but really anything is fine...

Thanks, a lot!
Please? :cry:

Does anyone know any albums they could recommend me, in extreme metal, that is as brilliant as Lykathea Aflame's Elvenefris?

Belenos - Spicilege
Stargazer - The Scream That Tore The Sky
Evoken - Antithesis of Light
!T.O.O.H.! - Rad a trest
Kronos - Collosal Titan Strife
Scholomance - The Immortality Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.