RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed that into eternity has a new album out now but ive yet to hear it. has anyone listened to it yet? ive always felt that they had potential to do great things ... if they could hold onto band members for longer than a month at a time anyways:lol:

Yeah the new IE is fucking great, in my opinion. Though there is only one original member left, they still sounds like pretty much the same band. Drum triggers on it are annoying as fuck though.

unknown said:
the new vocalist gets on my nerves from time to time with his half assed King Diamond attempts, but it's still a pretty solid record.

Haha yeah sometimes it's...too crazy...in the song Nothing:

"THROUGH THESE EYES YOU PIERCE AND SMASH THOSE...WARPED PERCEPTIONS...WUV THIS RELENTLAHS DEBAAAAAUCHERAAAAAAAAA-A-A-A-AAAY!"

It's a bit much...

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Haha yeah sometimes it's...too crazy...in the song Nothing:

"THROUGH THESE EYES YOU PIERCE AND SMASH THOSE...WARPED PERCEPTIONS...WUV THIS RELENTLAHS DEBAAAAAUCHERAAAAAAAAA-A-A-A-AAAY!"

It's a bit much...

:lol:

byrne said:
given you are australian, i assume you have heard ALCHEMIST. such an underrated band. organasm = :kickass:

Yeah the band I used to be in played gigs with them way back in the day, I haven't heard any of their newer stuff though. Are they writing more fucked up shit nowdays?

Status
Not open for further replies.