RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhmm. Space? Odium's The Sad Realm of the Stars would definately work but I havn't listened to it in a few years so I don't know if any of it is instrumental.

Mike27 said:
:lol:

um....

I cant think of any

I would definitley make far-out mysterious space metal :kickass:

sounds sick, would be a cool subgenre :lol:

"satanic demons beneath the deep abyss of space" genre.

Zephyrus said:
OK I'm doing a powerpoint presentation on the constellation Aquila for my astronomy class. I need to download some instrumental space metal of any kind. If there are some tracks you think fit the bill, name them. Thanks.

I've got a few Arcturus instrumentals lined up in case I can't find anything better.
Dan Swano - Moontower

Zephyrus said:
Come to think of it, I'll stick with the Arcturus tracks. They do the job perfectly.

No! Bal-Sagoth: To Storm the Cyclopean Gates of Byzantium would do perfectly. I've used that on several of my spanish project videos.

Banned said:
That's pretty vague. Listen to Fantomas' Suspended Animation.

Yeah sorry, I mean in that Fantomas sort of vein, really out there stuff. I love Fantomas, would love to hear some other bands doing insane shit.

metal_wrath said:
I don't reallly dig that fantomas stuff.

You might want to check out Korova, for some Satanic psychedelic type stuff

Ok I checked out Korova, not my cup of tea. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

Satanstoenail said:
Yeah sorry, I mean in that Fantomas sort of vein, really out there stuff. I love Fantomas, would love to hear some other bands doing insane shit.

Some Church of Misery is psychadelic serial killer eulogising doom, which is cool.

Alas, Fantomas is aural turd.

^ :headbang:

When I first heard them I immediatly thought of Cynic, do you hear that correlation between the two? or is it just me?

just you dude.

when i hear alchemist i think primodial. not because they sound all that similar, i just find the delivery to be done in a similar way. that and the fact that they both sound have an unusual sort of organic sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.