RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
so that xasthur album's sales rank just climbed like 60,000 places in the last 5 hours

wtg pitchfork, black metal is now trendy

Spectacular Views said:
so that xasthur album's sales rank just climbed like 60,000 places in the last 5 hours

wtg pitchfork, black metal is now trendy
I can't see people who don't already enjoy black metal enjoying this new album. A Curse for the Lifeless is the only Xasthur I can see catching on.

listening to Sterbend right now: the vocals seem a little ridiculous. Trying too hard to be Burzum worship. The music is really good though!

cheers to Fizzlenuts for the Darkspace rec! :kickass:

unknown said:
listening to Sterbend right now: the vocals seem a little ridiculous. Trying too hard to be Burzum worship. The music is really good though!

Sterbend aint bad, but I find them a little tedious sometimes... and yeah Darkspace are pretty good, I downloaded Dark Space I a while ago and sort of forgot about, I should give it another listening some time.

MasterOLightning said:
I can't see people who don't already enjoy black metal enjoying this new album. A Curse for the Lifeless is the only Xasthur I can see catching on.

Agreed, it's STILL black metal...

unknown said:

:kickass:

OK I'm doing a powerpoint presentation on the constellation Aquila for my astronomy class. I need to download some instrumental space metal of any kind. If there are some tracks you think fit the bill, name them. Thanks.

I've got a few Arcturus instrumentals lined up in case I can't find anything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.