RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
metal_wrath said:
Funny, I was just listening to Behemoth and reading about them on metal archives today...apparantly 'Satanica' is their first death-style album

Well sort of. "Pandemonic Incantations" was the transition album.

My experience of Behemoth is pretty much just Demigod, but songs like Conquer All and Demigod are great. They are brutal and evil sounding. Conquer All has a hell of a solo too (I'm trying to play it now and it's very tough:()

Reaper69 said:
I need to find a good band to listen to. I've searched for one but was unsuccesful.
I'm looking for a speed/hardcore band. bands that i listen to are;

Fear Factory
Lamb of God
Trivium
As I Lay Dying
Illdisposed
Caliban

Can anyone suggest a good band that ties in with these artists?

Wrong forum.

I'd suggest you listen to God Forbid, Meshuggah, Sepultura and Slayer. You are probably better off not coming back here unless you start enjoying some Suffocation or something.

Reaper69 said:
I need to find a good band to listen to. I've searched for one but was unsuccesful.
I'm looking for a speed/hardcore band. bands that i listen to are;

Fear Factory
Lamb of God
Trivium
As I Lay Dying
Illdisposed
Caliban

Can anyone suggest a good band that ties in with these artists?

Dissection's "Storm of the Light's Bane" would be a great starting place for you. Go now and listen well, my son.

LMAO.... dude. Ok umm. well. If you like hardcore check out Hawthorne Heights, Silent Citizen, Haste The Day, Between The Buried And Me, All Shall Perish, and Into The Moat. I don't like any of them but your musical taste should like those bands.

Check out Children Of Bodom and In Flames sometime you might like them cause they have screamin vocals also :)

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Status
Not open for further replies.