RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiogrinder said:
I actually gave it a second listen, its not as bad as I remember it. still nothing compared to De Mysteriis, though.

No shit, man. They're totally different bands.

I realize that Satyricon were pretty much inspired by Gorgoroth but having heard the former band first I got the inmpression that they're better. I haven't listened to that much Gorgoroth either. Oh and Kvist are very good in this vein, too

The Greys said:
Gorgoroth have this e.p called antichrist or something that's really good.

L.P., it's the only one I have. It's good, but I never bothered with anything else by them mainly becuase their others are probably all the same.

edit: I do this for every uninspired good black metal band (probably doesn't since, but w/e)

MetalNoob said:
L.P., it's the only one I have. It's good, but I never bothered with anything else by them mainly becuase their others are probably all the same.

edit: I do this for every uninspired good black metal band (probably doesn't since, but w/e)

early gorgoroth is hardly uninspired

Spectacular Views said:
early gorgoroth is hardly uninspired

hmm, re: your last fm list. So Current 93 is apocalyptic folk. I've been searching for something like that I've never heard them actually. Do you listen to any other gloomy folk?

Anyone know of any bands similar to Primordial or Agalloch? I've been listening to them alot more than normal and really crave stuff similar to them if it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.