RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not into Goth, tbh.

I didn't really know any until I went to university in Leeds in 1994. Back then, it seemed as if half the student populace were sherry sipping fags wearing eyeliner and mooching about to Sisters of Mercy tracks. Poofs, every man jack one of them.

Plus, their women, incredibly hot, studiously ignored my patently attractive headbanging at all rock society discos. I could never figure that out, given that I find myself utterly charming and hilarious when I'm so drunk I piss myself.

Goth women: picky bitches.

Not into Goth, tbh.

I didn't really know any until I went to university in Leeds in 1994. Back then, it seemed as if half the student populace were sherry sipping fags wearing eyeliner and mooching about to Sisters of Mercy tracks. Poofs, every man jack one of them.

Plus, their women, incredibly hot, studiously ignored my patently attractive headbanging at all rock society discos. I could never figure that out, given that I find myself utterly charming and hilarious when I'm so drunk I piss myself.

Goth women: picky bitches.

I think gothic sucks. It all seems so forced to me, so fucking cheesy and pointless.

Though I enjoy the occassional Crematory song.

:kickass:
Did you go to Leeds uni or Leeds metropolitan or maybe even one of the other ones in Leeds I don't know the name of? My sister goes to Leeds uni at the moment and I went and stayed with her for a few days recently, it's quite a cool place.

Leeds Uni.

Fyi, I was an "A","A","B" grader at A-level, which meant I got to bypass the dross at the poly (metropolitan). Leeds is a great city - but for the metaller, nearby Bradford is fucking brilliant, thanks to Rios. Great (hells angels owned) metal club. It's probably the only city in the UK where you still see people roaming about the streets in Saxon back patches, without the fear of laughter.

I lived at Oxley Hall and Archery Place (just behind Theos Kebabs, opposite the Uni). I heartily rec Leeds. If I hadn't got my job here, I would have stayed there, probably for life.

:kickass:
Did you go to Leeds uni or Leeds metropolitan or maybe even one of the other ones in Leeds I don't know the name of? My sister goes to Leeds uni at the moment and I went and stayed with her for a few days recently, it's quite a cool place.

wanna hang out

Status
Not open for further replies.