RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah the HD25's are awesome. But the HD212's are a decent cheaper option. I used mine for about 2 years with no probs at all, and the sound is very decent.

My recomendations for today.

Necrophobic: bloodhymns,darkside,the third anti-christ. These albums are just as good as 'the nocturnal silence' if not better. As guitarists johan and Sebastian are great and Necrophobic could not have better replacements.

Johan and Sebastian from Necrophobic are the 'ultimate' sinister guitarists in the metal genre.

My recomendations for today.

Necrophobic: bloodhymns,darkside,the third anti-christ. These albums are just as good as 'the nocturnal silence' if not better. As guitarists johan and Sebastian are great and Necrophobic could not have better replacements.
Those are good albums, but they aren't better than the Nocturnal Silence. The new one is good, too, but again, not as good as The Nocturnal Silence.

Well yeah the HD25's are awesome. But the HD212's are a decent cheaper option. I used mine for about 2 years with no probs at all, and the sound is very decent.
I have found the Phillips brand to be very good. I have a pair of Noise-cancelling headphones which I got for about 70.00, and a pair of behind-the-ears which are also very good for 19.95. Both are Phillips :)

Those are good albums, but they aren't better than the Nocturnal Silence. The new one is good, too, but again, not as good as The Nocturnal Silence.

Everyone says that. The more I listen to other Necrophobic cds like them more and see they offer more.

David Parland from The Nocturnal Silence writes majority of the music on 'darkside' so it's weird this album is not talked about it. If you listen to Dave's work on the first Dark Funeral e.p and fullength it's obvious he wants to go full on black metal instead of writing darkened death metal with black metal influences and atmosphere like in Necrophobic. I think if he stayed in the band after darkside Necrophobic would not be a lot more generic and one dimentional. Johan and Sebastian are really just expanding the nocturnal silence with their own twist and taking it to more extremes, plus the solos are much better. I would not want Necrophobic to sound like dark funeral regardless liking their early works(these are still not nearly as interesting as any necrophobic)

While they may boast some rather impressive chops, I am afraid their -core attributes prevent me from further aquanting myself with their catalogue. However, shall you find yourself to be in disagreement with this most earnest and truthful statement which I hath written, in confidence, I shall be prompted to partake in the aquiring of additional samples of this musical act, shall they be readily available.

sincerely,

Metalius Wrathius :)

While they may boast some rather impressive chops, I am afraid their -core attributes prevent me from further aquanting myself with their catalogue. However, shall you find yourself to be in disagreement with this most earnest and truthful statement which I hath written, in confidence, I shall be prompted to partake in the aquiring of additional samples of this musical act, shall they be readily available.

sincerely,

Metalius Wrathius :)

Metalhead ignorance and blind dislike of anything with -core influences annoys me. :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.