Confessor

Banned said:
Mm'hmm. This is a few pages back, but add:
Place of Skulls
Count Raven
The Obsessed
Penance
Confessor

Indeed. Also, Lunar Womb (Obsessed) has just been reissued. I know this because I'm omniscient. And it's on its way to my house because I'm omnipotent.

Now Playing: Therion - "Beyond Sanctorum" - Future Conciousness [01:59/04:57]

So far better than I remember, but it's still the first track.

Dodens Grav said:
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Dismember - Indecent And Obscene
Dismember - The God That Never Was
Grave - Into The Grave
Grave - You'll Never See

To theses wondeful bands lists here I think there need to be two more added:
Dismember - Massive Killing Capacity
Grave - Soulless

Killbot said:
I am going to buy 1 Immortal album (for now), which one should I get?

In my opinion (be aware I don't like BM, but I love Immortal)

in his order:

At The Heart Of Winter (one of my top 10 albums of all time)
Sons of Northern Darkness
Battles in the North
Blizzard Beasts
Damned in Black
Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Pure Holocaust

Of course, the BM authorities here will probably not agree!

Carcassian said:
In my opinion (be aware I don't like BM, but I love Immortal)

in his order:

At The Heart Of Winter (one of my top 10 albums of all time)
Sons of Northern Darkness
Battles in the North
Blizzard Beasts
Damned in Black
Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism
Pure Holocaust

Of course, the BM authorities here will probably not agree!

interesting, i was originally going to get Sons of the Northern darkness (because it's the longest), but I read a few reviews and there was some split opinion. I've seen a lot of praise for At The Heart of Winter though, so I'll probably get that one to start with.

haha, Pure Holocaust last. what a joke. SOns of Northern Darkness and Damned in Black are their worst.

Get Pure Holocaust or Blizzard Beasts. If you want Bathory influence, more-epic, less raw Immortal, get At the Heart of Winter

Well, if any common sense were to prevail, Pure Holocaust simply would not be the top choice for a non-Black Metal fan.

But you so often stating that you just simply don't like black metal puts every aspect of your musical taste and judgement into question, since for one to dislike an entire genre implies that he dislikes so many quality bands that he couldn't possibly have any concept of what quality music truly is, and he must therefore be gay and a big homo and also gay.

It's science.

Teh Grimarse said:
But you so often stating that you just simply don't like black metal puts every aspect of your musical taste and judgement into question, since for one to dislike an entire genre implies that he dislikes so many quality bands that he couldn't possibly have any concept of what quality music truly is, and he must therefore be gay and a big homo and also gay.

It's science.

Enough of the flirting Grim, if you want to bum me, PM me and get it over with.

I don't like BM much...so what?:rolleyes:

nothx.jpg

J. said:
haha, Pure Holocaust last. what a joke. SOns of Northern Darkness and Damned in Black are their worst.

Get Pure Holocaust or Blizzard Beasts. If you want Bathory influence, more-epic, less raw Immortal, get At the Heart of Winter

I'm not a massive black metal fan and I can't stand it when the 'raw' sound is overdone, so it seems like At the Heart of Winter would be a good choice for me.

Teh Grimarse said:

It's science.

waitaminute.... didn't Carcassian say he doesn't like Bathory annnd Emperor?! There's no way I can trust him now.

Killbot said:
waitaminute.... didn't Cacassian say he didn't like Bathory annnd Emperor?! There's no way I can trust him now.

They can trust me more than a man who listens to Interpol by choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.