RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking you sig Astrum. You getting into more brutal stuff?

I like a variety of brutal death/grindcore bands, those are just my two favorite. I got bored with my sig so I felt like putting them in. Good stuff mate :kickass:

Now that I think about it, i listen to basically all kinds of metal.

I like a variety of brutal death/grindcore bands, those are just my two favorite. I got bored with my sig so I felt like putting them in. Good stuff mate :kickass:

Now that I think about it, i listen to basically all kinds of metal.

if you want quality grindcore check out all the bands in my sig (two of the bands are actually death metal but you should know what I mean)

also these:

Phobia
Excruciating Terror
Gore Beyond Necropsy
Yacopsae

The only one in that list I have heard is Gore Beyond Necropsy. I like more brutal death/grindcore than straight up grindcore or straight up brutal death.

thanks dude

A while ago I asked for extreme screaming, well, just extreme screaming doesn't really do it for me, so I'm asking now, do you know any songs with extremely emotional screaming? It should sound as if the singer died when recording that song. A good example I know is MUCC's Kuchiki No Tou, if anybody knows this song.
Please name specific songs, not bands or albums, I'm not willing to check whole bands out to see if they suit my taste.

A while ago I asked for extreme screaming, well, just extreme screaming doesn't really do it for me, so I'm asking now, do you know any songs with extremely emotional screaming? It should sound as if the singer died when recording that song. A good example I know is MUCC's Kuchiki No Tou, if anybody knows this song.
Please name specific songs, not bands or albums, I'm not willing to check whole bands out to see if they suit my taste.

get a copy of Khanate's self-titled debut and bask in the nihilism.

Hahah....you should listen to Nightrage - Ethereal, with the vocalist for At the Gates, some very brutal and extreme screaming...

Schatten aus der Alexander Welt by Bethlehem (Ger). Some of the most insane fucked up vocals I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.