RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Severe Torture sound like cannibal corpse(tomb of the mutilated). I would say they're the holland version of cannibal corpse.

i need some grindcore bands guys, i currently like napalm death, cattle decapitation, dying fetus, origin....some bands i can torrent also please! ;)

i need some grindcore bands guys, i currently like napalm death, cattle decapitation, dying fetus, origin....some bands i can torrent also please! ;)

Dying Fetus isn't grindcore, neither is Cattle Decapitation

Download Assuck, Nasum, Brutal Truth, Extreme Noise Terror. The rest Ohiogrinder will fill you in on.

Glass Casket
Nasum
Pig Destroyer
Collapse
Коррозия Металла (Korrozia Metalla) (rus)

i recommend people check out the "Inslain - Dark Reality" demo. Basically some solid aussie heavy metal that flat out rocks. I saw them live about a year ago, and they were really good, or rocktastic as it seems.

hooray!

dying fetus isnt grindcore? nor cattle decapitation? ... okay i guess everyone else on this board is wrong because before buying either of those bands albums i was told specifically by people on here that they were grindcore...

the only difference i can find from those 2 bands and "scum" by napalm death is that you cant understand a fucking thing napalm death is saying...although it is a pretty damn good album

i always thought it was funny how people on here try to tell me how i feel about a band

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality
Black Sabbath - Volume 4
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Sabotage
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Candlemass - Nightfall
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Candlemass - Tales Of Creation
Solitude Aeturnus - Into The Depths Of Sorrow
Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond The Crimson Horizon
Nemesis - Day Of Retribution
Solstice - Lamentations
Solstice - New Dark Age
Pagan Altar - Volume 1
Pagan Altar - Lords Of Hypocrisy
Saint Vitus - Saint Vitus
Saint Vitus - Hallow's Victim
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late
Saint Vitus - Mournful Cries
Saint Vitus - V
Saint Vitus - C.O.D.
Saint Vitus - Die Healing
Count Raven - Storm Warning
Count Raven - Destruction Of The Void
Trouble - Psalm 9
Trouble - The Skull
Trouble - Run To The Light

Well I think I'm ready to get into Immortal, and I'd like to start from the beginning. Can I start with Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism or should I go straight to Pure Holocaust to begin my quest for Immortal-ity.

Status
Not open for further replies.