RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
2who2v9.jpg

If you dont own this album, you lose.

Someone finally shares my opinion.

oh come on, EVERYONE here shares that lame opinion!

zim18, here's some bands I recommend

Cripple Bastards
Doom
Excruciating Terror
Dropdead
early Carcass
Repulsion
Accion Mutante
General Surgery
Regurgitate
Gore Beyond Necropsy
Agathocles
Unholy Grave
Discordance Axis

Well I think I'm ready to get into Immortal, and I'd like to start from the beginning. Can I start with Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism or should I go straight to Pure Holocaust to begin my quest for Immortal-ity.

I would suggest you begin your collection with Battles In The North and At The Heart of Winter. Then you can buy their other albums interchangeably.

oh come on, EVERYONE here shares that lame opinion!

zim18, here's some bands I recommend

Cripple Bastards
Doom
Excruciating Terror
Dropdead
early Carcass
Repulsion
Accion Mutante
General Surgery
Regurgitate
Gore Beyond Necropsy
Agathocles
Unholy Grave
Discordance Axis

Some great bands there, listen to this guy. Discordance axis'-The Inalieable Dreamless is a good album.

Grindcore and Black metal ftw. No other genres are near as good :kickass:

The only great napalm death album is harmony corruption. (waits for ohiogrinder!!!)

Priest at their best > Iron Maiden.

Im going to have to disagree with that, but ill stop there or else ill start rambling and make a huge argument about it.

It might have something to do with the fact that I think Iron Maiden is the greatest group of people ever to walk the face of the earth.

Females do not belong in death or black metal and majority of extreme music. Sure some females have talent, but regardless if talented or not they will sell more records in general than talented males that strive more which is not fair. Females already dominate majority of music and I think metal needs to be left for us guys. Females get it more easy in entertainment.

Females do not belong in death or black metal and majority of extreme music. Sure some females have talent, but regardless if talented or not they will sell more records in general than talented males that strive more which is not fair. Females already dominate majority of music and I think metal needs to be left for us guys. Females get it more easy in entertainment.
I agree. Partly.
Speaking about female front vox in BM - I don't really like it.
Female vocals could be really good as a clean back vocal though. Like in Summoning, In The Woods, Sturmgeist.

Status
Not open for further replies.