RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susperia would flip on your ass if she was still here.

Susperia will go through life getting everything handed to her on a golden plate because she has blonde hair(which is what is best in US culture), an ass and tits. What she has to say is irrelevent.

Im going to have to disagree with that, but ill stop there or else ill start rambling and make a huge argument about it.

It might have something to do with the fact that I think Iron Maiden is the greatest group of people ever to walk the face of the earth.

i dont think you would get abused arguing either way to be honest. what kind of faggot likes only one or the other? :loco:

My point being Sad Wings of Destiny or Stained Class > Piece of Mind or Powerslave (being the each band's respective best)

*edit* where is susperia? she finally flip out and stop coming back here? or perhaps her and erik are meeting irl because the sexual tension became too much? :lol:

No, somebody made a comment about how she contributes nothing music related and just bitches about her femi-nazi stuff and penis and vagina blah blah blah

so she got pissed and left.

a shame, really. But so be it.

yeah believing women and men should be equal is bullshit!

Susperia will go through life getting everything handed to her on a golden plate because she has blonde hair(which is what is best in US culture), an ass and tits. What she has to say is irrelevent.

man can i just check you are joking when you say this shit right because you really sound like a fucking dumbass

Females do not belong in death or black metal and majority of extreme music. Sure some females have talent, but regardless if talented or not they will sell more records in general than talented males that strive more which is not fair. Females already dominate majority of music and I think metal needs to be left for us guys. Females get it more easy in entertainment.

lol. No.

can someone recommend me some melodic albums thats not any of the following

amon amarth
insomnium
omnium gatherum
dark tranquility

thanks
Nightside Glance - Twilight Visions Of The Night
Grimlair - L'appel de la nuit funeste
Agalloch - Ashes Against The Grain; Of Stone, Wind and Pillor
In The Woods - Omnio
Slumber - Fallout