RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close To A World Below and Harnessing Ruin while being good albums are my least favorite Immolation cds.

Start with Dawn of Possession and Here In After, after these 'failures for gods'

Are either of the Sacrilege(Swe) albums worth checking out? Based on what I have heard at their myspace site they sound pretty solid to my ears. Also, if they are indeed worth checking out could anyone help me in acqurining them? soulseek doesn't seem to be giving me many results.

Are either of the Sacrilege(Swe) albums worth checking out? Based on what I have heard at their myspace site they sound pretty solid to my ears. Also, if they are indeed worth checking out could anyone help me in acqurining them? soulseek doesn't seem to be giving me many results.

the UK Sacrilege is much better.

Lost In The Beauty You Slay is worthy. Most definitely worth acquiring considering your appreciation for albums like A Velvet Creation and Far Away From The Sun. Typically I'd help you, but I don't have it uploaded on Soulseek currently (reformatted the other day)

Status
Not open for further replies.