RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Century Media has this cd with both sacrilege(swe) fullengths and they're a great band. You will probably come across that.

does anyone know of a paypal friendly alternative to Hells Headbangers?

they seem to be out of stock with most of their items and I was hoping to get some Autopsy, Celtic Frost and Bathory patches for my denim jacket.

hey does anyone else really enjoy the band behexen? their one of my favourtie bm bands are there any other bands similar to them?

Lost In The Beauty You Slay is worthy. Most definitely worth acquiring considering your appreciation for albums like A Velvet Creation and Far Away From The Sun. Typically I'd help you, but I don't have it uploaded on Soulseek currently (reformatted the other day)

Damn this just makes me want to hear it even more. Thanks anyway...I'll find it eventually.

I don't know how the F%$K slsk works yet, but if you want to add me as a friend or whatever it would be much appreciated. I don't have much to offer but theres a lot i need to discover... thanks. User name = Leiland

Everyone here should check out Indesinence - Noctambulism. Amazing death/doom and one of the best albums released this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.