RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guys I'm looking for br00000000000000000000000000tal DM like suffocation

solid production (where I can tell one drum beat from another, and one riff from another) and at least decent vocals (no monotone grunting)

tell me the most popular bands you can think off (that would fit the criteria)

thank you, that is all

I am looking for some Grindcore/GoreGrind/DeathGrind, something grind . . . heh. Anything like Devourment, or Implosive Disgorgence.

alright guys I'm looking for br00000000000000000000000000tal DM like suffocation

solid production (where I can tell one drum beat from another, and one riff from another) and at least decent vocals (no monotone grunting)

tell me the most popular bands you can think off (that would fit the criteria)

thank you, that is all
Deeds of Flesh, Vomit Remnants, Godless Truth, Guttural Secrete, Beheaded, Unmerciful, Decrepit Birth, Inherit Disease, Septycal Gorge.

does anyone know of any paypal friendly distros that carry Holy Moses, or any good thrash, for that matter?

So I've avoided power metal for years, I think it may be time to explore that genre as well.
Recommend me some power metal with limited cheesiness. , perhaps something like Nevermore or Nightingale.

doom metal like katatonia Dance of December souls..
I want it very depressing with lots of beautiful melodies..

I also need death metal similar to arghoslent.

Status
Not open for further replies.