RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm basically going to ban you, you're retarded and have made 0 good posts lately really.

I recommend Amoral to all fans of Meshuggah and also fans of melo-death and technical death metal. Great jack-of-most-trades band.

I'm basically going to ban you, you're retarded and have made 0 good posts lately really.

I recommend Amoral to all fans of Meshuggah and also fans of melo-death and technical death metal. Great jack-of-most-trades band.

I was being fucking sarcastic. Go ahead and ban me then!

Everyone listen to the new Dolorian album.

It's fucking fantastic. It creates a thick atmosphere, and it's very spacey. The songs are very drawn out, and they combine evilness and sorrow. I feel like I'm taken to another planet while listening.

:kickass:

I would actually care..... so

Vx5 I'm sorry for posting so much meaningless bullshit(more than usual) lately. I will try and act like a decent 19 year old instead of a 16 year old shithead! SWEAR

I would actually care..... so

Vx5 I'm sorry for posting so much meaningless bullshit(more than usual) lately. I will try and act like a decent 19 year old instead of a 16 year old shithead! SWEAR

Good. Thanks!

I'm holding you to that btw.

And Beherit's DDTM is awesome.

I recommend Krisiun, for all interested in some apacolyptic death metal which is fast as fuck, the band is from Brazil, and there three brothers, with a bassist/singer, guitarist, and the drummer from hell. There music is fast, with some great solos and brutal riffs, for a neverending assault I would recommend there album "Conquerors of Armageddon", or for a brutal death massacre I would go with their new album "Assassination"

:)

Not bad, but the riffs are a bit melodic for me. Can you recommend me any less melodic stuff but in the same vein?

I want some metal that is full of pirate shit, similar to the atmosphere Running Wild produces. It can be any genre of metal, just make sure it's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.