Malignance...... Inverted 'revocation of the beast' yay or nay

i want some death metal similar to vader. go go

Morbid Angel
Decapitated(winds of creation)
Insision
Behemoth(later)
Dies Irae
Sceptic

You might just want to ask for newer more well produced modern death metal because the bands basically sound like morbid angel or vader.

Maybe someone can answer this. Is the Amorphis 7" 2 song e.p from 1992 the same recordings as on the karelian isthmus or different ?

Maybe someone can answer this. Is the Amorphis 7" 2 song e.p from 1992 the same recordings as on the karelian isthmus or different ?

Morbid Angel
Decapitated(winds of creation)
Insision
Behemoth(later)
Dies Irae
Sceptic

You might just want to ask for newer more well produced modern death metal because the bands basically sound like morbid angel or vader.
yep. And I'll add Lost Soul and Hate (both from Poland, like Vader). Lost Soul - Chaosstream is actually a great album.

I have the shadowland coming and hope it's good. I bought there can only be one and found it really generic nor did it really sound like swedish death metal. 'the shadowland' has different guitarists and vocalist so I'm hoping it is different. I remember the person comparing it to god macabre and old cemetary. I did not pay a lot so if it sucks oh well.

Reccomend me some good bands. I don't really give a fuck what they are. Just something that I could find easily online, like on a torrent site or something. And something that I probably dont listen to already.

Reccomend me some good bands. I don't really give a fuck what they are. Just something that I could find easily online, like on a torrent site or something. And something that I probably dont listen to already.
Primordial (folk bm)
Elhaz (bm)
Grimlair (bm)
Янтарные Слёзы (doom)
Marblebog (bm)
Slumber (swe) (melodic doom)

Whats better, Det Som Engang Var, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss or Filosofem? I got Det Som Engang Var, and wondering what I should get next?

Thanks, I'll check them out.

The good thing about being a black metal fan is that no matter how many bands you know, there are an infinite amount of basic BM bands out there, so you never quite get bored.

:kickass:

Filosofem is too fucken overhyped. The riffs are overly simplistic, filled with distortion and the keyboards and vocals suck donkey dicks.
It carries a nice atmosphere but fails disastrously in comparison to Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.

imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.