RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there recordings with Dead on vocals in "The True" Mayhem?

If so, could hook me up with a yousendit link. Thanks.

^True?
Well, there are mp3's with Dead doing rehearsal material for De Mysteriis if that's what you mean; shit sounds horrible though, I deleted it.

Sorry.

edit: I'm sure someone on here will probably have a copy though.

YOU BASTARD! haha well are his vocals unique or what? i have never heard anyone speak of them.

I'm looking for thoughtful, epic, heavy metal in the vein of Judas Priest's "Dreamer Deceiver", Iron Maiden's "Hallowed be Thy Name" Manowar's "Battle Hymns" (song), Virgin Steele's "Mind, Body, Spirit, or almost anything off of Candlemass's debut. Thanks.

Solitude Aeturnus-into the depths of sorrow,beyond the crimson horizon,through the darkest hour,adagio.

Great epic doom metal with great clean vocals and solos, and a traditional metal vibe.

Is there recordings with Dead on vocals in "The True" Mayhem?

If so, could hook me up with a yousendit link. Thanks.

I have a split with the Morbid demo/EP, "December Moon", which is Dead's first band, and several Mayhem tracks with him on vocals. I like his vocals. I can upload some for you later.

speaking of Solitude Aeturnus, can anyone give me good trad doom album recommendations. I don't own any trad doom besides Sabbath, I need more.

Speaking of doom the singer for While Heaven Wept is fucking awful. I am pretty open minded towards clean vocals these days too.

Status
Not open for further replies.