RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karisma, Karmagmassacre, Satanasword and Envenom. And Sabbatical Holocaust, which is a compilation of the early 7" releases. In that order. Kind of?

Behemoth, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Rammstein, Kataklysm, Led Zeppelin, Amon Amarth, Kovenant, and Naglfar. Check them out.

Dodens Grav said:
Behemoth, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth, Rammstein, Kataklysm, Led Zeppelin, Amon Amarth, Kovenant, and Naglfar. Check them out.

I can always trust you for a good recc, thank you.

byrne said:
listen to onslaught - in search of sanity. it rocks.

Byrne, your taste in metal is generally excellent, and this is no exception. Great album - did you know Onslaught have reformed, btw?

They're writing objectively shitty new material that will taint their legacy forever.

Carcassian said:
Laugh it up thoth, you know I'm right...search your feelings...I am your father...:mad: :kickass: :headbang:

WAY OFF! You are so off its.... wow. Yeah you're wrong on this. Painfully.

Would anyone (Malignance, V.V.V.V.V., etc.) recommend the From The Entrails To The Dirt release? I know there is a Deathspell Omega track, but I've never heard Malicious Secrets, and the Antaeus and Mutiilation are not particularly appealing.

Mass Grave Aesthetics pwns your mum.

It is really only the really wtfpwn song on it though. But Malicious Secrets are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.