RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you prefer it over Reflective Depths Imbibe ? I thought RDI was excellent but this one hasn't hit me as anything really special. Too-filler-ish.

i quite enjoy it. the whole album feels obscure and as a result i guess i dont find it particularly "filler-sih". havent listed to reflective depths imbibe though - so i will check it out.

*edit*

metal wrath; stop posting like a fucking retard. you dont need to take up half a page with spacing everytime you post. its not funny in any way at all.

Are Slayer worth seeing live? I really can't make up my mind, their recent setlists look pretty boring to be honest. Anybody in Australia going?

I'm going for sure (if I can get tix before they sell out). I recently got the Still Reigning dvd and it blew my mind. If you like Slayer then it's worth going.

Everyone listen to Runemagick - The Supreme Force of Eternity

I've been listening to it quite a bit over the last 3 months or so, and the more I listen to it, the more it's reinventing itself as one of my favourite albums. Up there with Miasma's "Changes" as a completely underrated album, it is totally crushing, yet disturbingly subtle in sound. Definitely a hit for Aeternus fans in particular I think.

ive listened to bits and pieces of mastodon. i have no issue with them, so ill definitely be at slayer.

also got to get my testament tickets asap. hopefully the show isnt sold out.

Fucking Testament in Perth just got cancelled, though at least I'd be able to put that money toward Slayer now.

Seeing Mastodon live was by far my worst experience having to do with metal. It was horrific and made me loathe Mastodon. Most people seem to like them however.

Why did you hate seeing them live so much? Because you hate their music or because they didn't play well? I'm looking forward to seeing them myself.

Why did you hate seeing them live so much? Because you hate their music or because they didn't play well? I'm looking forward to seeing them myself.

He says this all the time. I think mastodon are great musicians and good at what they do and do not see why they would suck live.

Everyone listen to Runemagick - The Supreme Force of Eternity

I've been listening to it quite a bit over the last 3 months or so, and the more I listen to it, the more it's reinventing itself as one of my favourite albums. Up there with Miasma's "Changes" as a completely underrated album, it is totally crushing, yet disturbingly subtle in sound. Definitely a hit for Aeternus fans in particular I think.

Agreed, fantastic album.

Status
Not open for further replies.