RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Topic: recommend me some metal bands with incredibly strange/outlandish vocals. Genre doesn't matter.

I posted this again because I don't think anyone saw it before the page changed.

Crotchduster - A frantic combination of almost all the genres in one album: Big Fat Box of Shit.
Disharmonic Orchestra - Avant-Garde Death Metal with bizarre vocals.
Watchtower's Control and Resistance - Progressive Tech-Thrash with King Diamond-esque vocal delivery.

That's all I can think of.

On Topic: recommend me some metal bands with incredibly strange/outlandish vocals. Genre doesn't matter.

I posted this again because I don't think anyone saw it before the page changed.

Dripping. Brutal death that is completely laden with breakdowns, great stuff. Weird vox, too. Unique usage of lows and high screams at the same time.

I'm not saying non guitar based is not music. Piano is music and there is plently of other instruments.

Why hook up electronics and pedals just to make noises. makes no fucking sense

so the art of musical composition is not making music? you dont need to use what is classically perceived as being an instrument to make music. why should people have to justify their instrument of choice to you?

*edit* Hatebreeder; check out Demilich - Nespithe

so the art of musical composition is not making music? you dont need to use what is classically perceived as being an instrument to make music. why should people have to justify their instrument of choice to you?

trying to logically reason with the Greys is like punching yourself in the face then getting pissed that you got punched so you punch yourself again for being an asshole then you're more pissed.... then...

Electronics and processors are made for people who play instruments. then again you are probably on meth right now so it's not surprising you think it's normal for someone to hook up processors and electronics making noises with them because you are a complete retard.

Bleeding Display
Brodequin
Cephalotripsy
Deamon
Despondency
Disavowed
Disgorge
Guttural Secrete
Inherit Disease
Inveracity
Lust Of Decay
Odious Mortem
Resurrected (Ger)
Prostitute Disfigurement
Pyaemia
Saprogenic
Septycal Gorge
Severe Torture
Unmerciful

597012.jpeg

Hey, everyone. I've got two seperate inquires this time.

INQUIRY THE FIRST:

Could I get Rec.'s for Symphony X type stuff, as well as other Symphony X material to check out? I've downloaded three of their songs (Inferno, Fallen, In The Dragons Den). I'd like to find more by them and some other bands that are similair.

INQUIRY THE SECOND:

Apply the same question to Armored Saint.

Thanks, I've checked out quite a few of the rec's I've gotten from this board, and most of them are excellent.

Could I get Rec.'s for Symphony X type stuff, as well as other Symphony X material to check out? I've downloaded three of their songs (Inferno, Fallen, In The Dragons Den). I'd like to find more by them and some other bands that are similair.

Just buy/download the albums, all are great. Other notable tracks are: The Odyssey, The Divine Wings of Tragedy, Accolade 1, Of Sins and Shadows, King of Terrors, The Turning, Out of the Ashes, etc.

That's what I had in mind when I asked. I listened to it and realized that most of the albums I own aren't really *BIZARRE*. Thanks for all the recs, guys, I especially liked Disharmonic Orchestra.

yep. i definitely rock.

Ok, others I would describe as bizarre and extreme:
Dark Tribe - In Jeraspunta - Die Rueckkehr Der Tollwuetigen Bestie
Portal - Seepia
Windham Hell - South Facing Epitaph (less so though, but definitely worth checking out)

Status
Not open for further replies.