RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I need some help with something...

check out the video above, also:

In Flames - Artifacts of the black rain, Goliaths disarm their davids, My Sweet shadow
Arch Enemy - Burning Angel, Nemesis
Death - Zero tolerance
Amon Amarth - Metal Wrath, Risen from the sea 2000, The Beheading of a King, Pursuit of Vikings, Friends of the suncross :headbang:
God Forbid - End of the world, Chains of humanity, into the wasteland
Soilwork - Chainheart machine
Krisiun - Vicious Wrath, Kings of killing

Hey all, I need some help with something. All my life Ive always listened to Hip Hop. I still do I will never get enough of it. But new rap today sucks, its complete garbage. Its just a bunch of posers ryhmin about the same shit in every song. Anyways Ive never been into Metal Im still not really. The main reason I dont like it is I just cant stand the screaming. The metal that I do like is metal with sick beats. I looked up Top 100 Metal songs and I can understand how they would be but its nothing I like. It was music such as some Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc. Basically to get straight to the point I was wondering what are some good Rock/Metal songs with good beats that I would like. There are very few Metal songs that I like but the ones that I do are sweet. This may seem like a dumb question but could you guys tell me a few songs that I would maybe like. No songs with constant screaming cause I cant stand that. And no shit like Cradle Of Filth.

Sounds like you need some groovy brutal death metal.

Hey all, I need some help with something. All my life Ive always listened to Hip Hop. I still do I will never get enough of it. But new rap today sucks, its complete garbage. Its just a bunch of posers ryhmin about the same shit in every song. Anyways Ive never been into Metal Im still not really. The main reason I dont like it is I just cant stand the screaming. The metal that I do like is metal with sick beats. I looked up Top 100 Metal songs and I can understand how they would be but its nothing I like. It was music such as some Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden etc. Basically to get straight to the point I was wondering what are some good Rock/Metal songs with good beats that I would like. There are very few Metal songs that I like but the ones that I do are sweet. This may seem like a dumb question but could you guys tell me a few songs that I would maybe like. No songs with constant screaming cause I cant stand that. And no shit like Cradle Of Filth.

Check out some 1970's era Judas Priest.

Some of my favorite JP songs from the 70's:

Tyrant
Island of Domination
Stained Class
Beyond the Realms of Death
Let us Pray / Call for the Priest
Better by You Better than Me
Race with the Devil
Sinner
Starbreaker
Deceiver
Heroes End
Genocide

The educated fan will notice a distinct lack of songs from the albums "Hellbent for Leather" (or "Killing Machine") and "Rocka Rolla" in that list. I don't have those albums, but maybe someone who does will suggest some tracks.

uhh well if you want no screaming you can listen to something like Man Made God from In Flames or Dead End from In Flames or Stand my Ground by Within Temptation or most songs by Tool or Soilwork though it has to be later soilwork like from Stabbing the Drama or the album The War Within by Shadows fall though theres kind of a lot of screaming there, or Rob Zombie has a lot of that techie shit, so does White Zombie, Rage is great for stuff like that, Nemo by Nightwish, Touch of Red or Cloud Connected by In flames, Unsung by Helmet.... You get the picture, if you wana crash course tho you can go buy Guitar Hero 1 or 2 and get some metal/rock songs you may like, a lot of my friends who like hip hop/rap like that game

:lol: "Good beats."

Can you give an example of bands that you DO like?

Hey all, I need some help with something....

You need to be a whole bunch more specific. What sort of screaming don't you like? Growly stuff, or high pitched falsetto type screaming? What do you classify as metal with "sick beats"? What bands/songs do you like at the moment?

metal with good beats??? what the fuck??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is this guy for real?? metal with good beats??

guys, i recently heard vader's impressions in blood and i found it gr8 , culd some1 suggest me some death metal bands with amazing drumming and btw how is vader's earlier stuff compared to this album.

thnx, ive noted em down, ive already heard bloodbath and its fuckin gr8 , my fav track from nightmares made flesh is brave new hell, also i wanted to know how is vader's previous stuff .

Status
Not open for further replies.