RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys know any metal from any genre that succesfully uses electronic type stuff in it? I'd be more specific...yeah, I would, I mean stuff other than those cheesy synth sounds you seem to get in power metal a lot. It's probably a daft request.

Any of you guys know any metal from any genre that succesfully uses electronic type stuff in it? I'd be more specific...yeah, I would, I mean stuff other than those cheesy synth sounds you seem to get in power metal a lot. It's probably a daft request.

You mean keyboards?

Children of Bodom
Disarmonia Mundi
Cipher System
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Enter My Silence
Before the Dawn
Kalmah
Skyfire
Imperanon
Deadlock (www.myspace.com/xdeadlockx FemaleClean/Harsh vocals with very good synths) << Check em out
Some Catamenia
Cadacross
Blood Stain Child (From Japan, right up your alley, they use alot of trance ish keyboard beats reallyy good :))
Blind Stare (One of the best)
Noumena
Warmen (Get the instrumental ones, I don't like the power metal vocals, but meh you might)
Naildown
myGRAIN
TheDuskfall
Mors Principium Est
Omnium Gatherum
Shade Empire
Raintime
Sonic Syndicate
Illnath
Summoning

Those are just off the top of my head, im sure im missing alot, just try those out first.

Anyone know any bands similiar to

Deadlock

So far there are 0 BIG FAT 0 bands that are like them, just wondering maybe if I overlooked anyone?

Chorus's = Clean female vocals, amazing
Keyboards/Synths/Even some Trance parts in some songs
Harsh Vocals
Heavy Guitar riffs
Uses alot of Melo-D influences..

Anyone know of any bands even come close? They even use some orchestra-ish parts in their songs...

Hardcore is really a genre of punk. A lot of hardcore bands (Blacklisted, Since The Flood, Hatebreed, Terror, etc...) are not even close to metal at all.

Metalcore is hardcore with metal. Therefore, hardcore cannot be "metal." Don't argue with me, I'm already sick of you.

Hardcore is really a genre of punk. A lot of hardcore bands (Blacklisted, Since The Flood, Hatebreed, Terror, etc...) are not even close to metal at all.

Metalcore is hardcore with metal. Therefore, hardcore cannot be "metal." Don't argue with me, I'm already sick of you.

Why not, arguing is fun :)

I never said All Shall perish wasn't metal >.> I said they are Hardcore (HARDCORE IS A GENRE OF METAL).
You have to be joking. This statement if serious is so incredibly wrong it made my eyes bug out. Even if hardcore was metal, which it isn't, All Shall Perish leans more towards the metal end of the metalcore spectrum from what I've heard.

You have to be joking. This statement if serious is so incredibly wrong it made my eyes bug out. Even if hardcore was metal, which it isn't, All Shall Perish leans more towards the metal end of the metalcore spectrum from what I've heard.
They definitely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.