RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinless. I've been liking them lately.

I'm not really that impressed by them. Pretty typical, IMO.

However, Incantation's "Onward To Golgotha", while being incredibly muddy-sounding, is a wonderful listen. Now I feel I need to get into Immolation to complete the duo.

Is Suffocation's s/t any good in comparison to "EotF" or "PfW"?

I'm not really that impressed by them. Pretty typical, IMO.

However, Incantation's "Onward To Golgotha", while being incredibly muddy-sounding, is a wonderful listen. Now I feel I need to get into Immolation to complete the duo.

I've listened to both albums by way of the cookiecutter, and I found Incantation to be much better written.

edit: Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead

I have, rather Skyfire-ripoff-y...never was a big Skyfire fan. BTW, though, how's that Raunchy album treating you?

lol good :)

Hmmmm check out Lords of Decadence one of the best Melo-D bands out there imho.

Also I wouldn't say BSC is a skyfire rip-off. Skyfire more BM vocals, and they don't use the trance/synth elements, also BSC uses some soft vocals in a few songs :) But, both bands own.

For anyone who has not heard Daylight Dies-Dismantling Devotion buy it, at first just found this good but have been spinning it a lot latetly and amazed by the guitar harmonies/melodies and the mood and atmosphere they create and general mood and music. stunning

Great modern production with natural sounding instruments also.

Status
Not open for further replies.