RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who has not heard Daylight Dies-Dismantling Devotion buy it, at first just found this good but have been spinning it a lot latetly and amazed by the guitar harmonies/melodies and the mood and atmosphere they create and general mood and music. stunning

Great modern production with natural sounding instruments also.

Yes, it is a really awesome album.

Recommend me some great black metal in the vein of Darkspace's first album. Specifically with that amazing production style.

Recommend me some great black metal in the vein of Darkspace's first album. Specifically with that amazing production style.

Incredible album, but sadly I know nothing similiar enough to it to recomend.

I need some good old school death/thrash like Demolition Hammer, Epitaph,Death Strike, Rigor Mortis, Deceased, Ripping Corpse, etc.

Incredible album, but sadly I know nothing similiar enough to it to recomend.

I need some good old school death/thrash like Demolition Hammer, Epitaph,Death Strike, Rigor Mortis, Deceased, Ripping Corpse, etc.

Look back a couple of pages to when I recommended some bands to Malignance.

Danzig = god.

Get everythin 1 through 4. They all rule (albeit, 4 is a totally different release to the first 3).

I think my favourite would be Danzig II - Lucifuge, but Danzig I and III are only narrowly behind (if at all). John Christ was an awesome guitarist. Such a shame they didn't keep the band together.

alright so i dont like Slayer at all. But thats just what i'v heard of them. I want to actually listen to their best album so then i can judge them. Which one would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.